To maximize shop sales turnover whilst maintaining high levels of customer service and promoting the brand. To motivate and develop individual staff, creating a highly effective and successful team. Responsible for managing and supervising retail operations activities as described in company’s retail operations manual.
- Operational Excellence
- Responsible for managing and supervising retail operations activities.
- Sales / Stock Management
- Responsible for the stock, sales and merchandise of the shop.
- Staff / Store Management
- Ensuring overall development of staff and ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of them along with that of the store with addition of the overall security and safety of the store.
- Visual Merchandise / Promotions Management
- Development of the shop including successful execution of VM guidelines, sales promotions and seasonal campaigns.
- Brand Management
- Understand and support Outfitters standards and concepts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Stock Management - Oversee cash and stock record, audit and sales control system.
- Financial management - POS operation, daily sales report and banking, sales target achievement and conversion rate.
- Store Management - Ensuring the availability of the sales staff across the store, ensuring the display of items as per category, style and sizes, best seller and replenishment.
- Business management – Analysis of sales achievements, product availability and collection of customer profile and data.
- Staff Management - Ensuring the overall development of the staff, adjusting their schedules, motivation, analyzing the necessary training needs of staff, performance management and evaluation, attendance control and monitoring punctuality, looking for and resolving disciplinary matters if any.
- Ensure daily briefing for the shifts regarding available inventory.
- Customer Management - Ensuring customer services to the best yet keeping in lieu the company policy, manage and ensure effective and efficient complaint and claim handling matters.
- Product knowledge - develop your own product knowledge and that of the team, Ensure that product knowledge is used effectively in assisting customers in their product choice.
- General Management - Ensuring an effective and an efficient overall administration of the store.
- Maintain accurate and clear records of all transactions taking place through all mediums (cash and debit / credit cards) and produce regular management reports as required.
- Inventory Management - Ensuring overall management of the inventory – analyzing demand patterns, ensuring timely order replenishment systems and control shortages if any.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are correctly followed all across the store.
- Security Management - Report any theft or misuse of stock to a respective line manager.
- Maintain good standards in safety while also ensuring security risks and potential theft.
Administration – Preparing relevant reports for concerned stakeholders as per their requirements.
Ensuring overall administration and day to day operations of the store are well managed, ensuring timely opening and closing of the store, ensure all company’s policies are followed and operations are executed in accordance to those policies, responsible for overall safety and security of the store.
Branch Accounting,Branch Administration,Branch Operations Management,Fluent in English,Business Management,Team Building,Brand Management,Safety and Security,Customer Management,Branch Management,Training Development,Time Management ,Promotions Management,Staff Management