SUMMARY / SPECIFICATION OF POSITION
- The overall objective of this position is to be fully responsible of entire retail operations
- Management in their assigned regions as per Outfitters Retail Operation Manual and taking
- Overall responsibility for the sales, profitability, VM, stock and inventory management, expense
- Control management, Audits, sales force management and customer services etc. in an efficient
- And cost-effective manner. Also to ensure that shops operating in the designated area achieve
- Set income and profit targets.
- To be essentially making sure that all the people within the respective region are able to
- Coordinate effectively and follow the processes, policies, procedures to a high standard also
- Efficiently manage performance management of the branch managers.
- Ensuring that the human resource in the respective region is well trained and delivering highest
- Level of customer services.
- Responsible for sales and profitability.
- Overall sales growth/same store growth/new store growth through achieving monthly, quarterly
- And annual sales targets.
- Responsible for managing and supervising regional retail operations activities.
- Responsible for successful execution of VM guidelines, sales promotions and seasonal
- Campaigns across region.
- Understand and support Outfitters standards and concepts as per the company’s Retail
- Operation Manual.
- Responsible for people management including staff development through continuous training
- And coaching, staff retention and sourcing suitable candidates.
- Having experience of managing territory/region ideally from either Apparel or fashion
- retailer background.
- Highly organized and efficient individual with a good understanding of how the retailing
- Business works.
- Having skills of people management and well abreast of market competition.
Assets Management, Retail Operations Management, Customer Relationship Management, People Management, Sales Force management, Sales & Operations,