SUMMARY / SPECIFICATION OF POSITION :
- The overall objective of this position is to be fully responsible of entire retail operations management in their assigned regions as per Outfitters Retail Operation Manual and takingoverall responsibility for the sales, profitability, VM, stock and inventory management, expense control management, Audits, sales force management and customer services etc. in an efficient cost-effective manner.
- Also to ensure that shops operating in the designated area achieves income and profit targets.
- To be essentially making sure that all the people within the respective region are able to coordinate effectively and follow the processes, policies, procedures to a high standard also efficiently manage performance management of the branch managers.
- Ensuring that the human resource in the respective region is well trained and delivering highest level of customer services.
Key Accountabilities :
- Responsible for sales and profitability.
- Overall sales growth/same store growth/new store growth through achieving monthly, quarterly annual sales targets.
- Responsible for managing and supervising regional retail operations activities.
- Responsible for successful execution of VM guidelines, sales promotions and seasonal campaigns across region.
- Understand and support Outfitters standards and concepts as per the company’s Retail Operation Manual.
- Responsible for people management including staff development through continuous training and coaching, staff retention and sourcing suitable candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Business Performance Management:
- To ensure achievement of 100% sales targets minimum and strive for further increase by suggesting latest sales strategies.
- To meet top line need with consistent focus on same store growth and new stores openings also manage expenses to increase bottom line of the business.
- To ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- To ensure best practices across region to control cash and inventory shortage to meet100% Audit target achievements.
Retail Operations Management:
- Focus on Outfitters brand building and helps to deliver a compelling Outfitters Stores customer experience through standardized VM, brand communication, shop layout and shop location.
- Smooth execution of seasonal and sales promotions across region.
- Focus to increase conversion rate, footfall, ASP, ATV Vs. last month/year etc.
- To keep well-informed with the latest market trends and be able to forecast the future needs of the customers and suggest it to Retail Team.
- To ensure that stocks in-flow and out-flow in region will be smooth inter transfers where necessary so that specified inventory turnover ratio should be maintained.
- To closely coordinate with dispatch department for the timely inventory seed in to the stores and suggest new styles as per the market trend.
- To identify the slow sale points (where business is decreasing or stagnant) and recommend their appropriate growth solutions.
- To identify the potential market areas and recommend opening new outlets and also suggesting annual renovation plan.
- To prepare thorough sales strategy for each season and present the same to thesu pervisor.
- Identify employees with talent and potential and recommend their development plans.
- Conduct continuous training and coaching programs in consultation of HR to enhance the productivity and retention of the sales staff.
- Source suitable candidates and partner with HR conduct interviews.
- Conduct career guidance to employees and encourage being career focus through personal development, outstanding performance and good attitude.
- To supervise his branch managers and ensure that field operations, HR (field staff promotions \ transfers, hiring, uniforms etc.) and training issues are handled in anefficient manner.
- Timely ensure performance management of the branch managers and retail staff also coach & support to meet their objectives.
- To inculcate the culture of teamwork in his subordinates so that their synergies efforts provide better sales results.
- Provide ongoing coaching, support and advice to the employees on retail operations,training and HR issues.
- Provide timeous feedback and maintain professional communication to all the stakeholders and colleagues.
- Verify and confirm warnings and monitor improvement of undesirable behavior andm is conduct.
- Conduct disciplinary hearings in line with laid down procedure and policies.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Guide, support & coach the sales staff to develop customer care mind set to achieve customer satisfaction and footfall at the shops.
- Ensuring highest level of customer services mind set, focus on selling, add-ons and timely, effectively handling customer’s claims/complaints across the region.
- Conduct quarterly customer satisfaction surveys of the respective region and share with retail heads and HR.
- Responsible to achieve mystery shopping audit targets of your respective region.(when applicable)
- Responsible for the assets management in the respective region.
- Working in conjunction with Retail Development & Renovation departments to carry out new shop site evaluations.
- Working with Renovation department to ensure shop refits are carried out inaccuracies with company’s standardized guidelines, and ensuring shop standards aremaintained on an ongoing basis.
- Having experience of managing territory/region ideally from either Apparel or fashion retailer background.
- Highly organized and efficient individual with a good understanding of how the retailing business works.
- Having skills of people management and well abreast of market competition.
- Lead from the front
- Strong decision making skills
- Extrovert and initiative taker
Retail Sales, Sales & Operations, Inventory Management, Customer Relationship, Apparel, Fashion,