Develop and mentor the product development team with end-to-end ownership; comprising of 2 distinct functions: Pattern/Spec Making and Tech Pack.
- Provide timely feedback and solutions on key product matters pertaining to constructional issues and target costs.
- Work closely with the Design team to develop Fit Blocks allowing for Fit/Product Integrity.
- Closely monitor the product development cycle with ownership of the Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Actively participate and steer the digitization process of the product development pipeline.
- Generate and own the tech-packs issued for production
- Lead the development process ensuring workable prototypes are created which address desired function, cosmetics, cost, market appeal and manufacture ability, including checking for quality, size, fit and adherence to standards providing options and recommendations to make improvements in the sample process.
- Ensure that all development samples, size sets, pre-sell and shoot samples etc are produced accurately, and are shipped on time.
- Drive for effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ensure timely resolution of production issues working collaboratively with materials, production, costing and technical services teams etc in order to reach quality and deliver objectives.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of the data management systems where applicable.
- Manage team and actively coach and develop them to ensure performance excellence and developmental growth.
Product Acquisitions, Business Process Automation, Architectural Patterns, Product Analysis,